Thursday, January 20, 2011

Wowzers.... Sore.

Today, I admit, last night was a hard work out. I had to stick with aerobic, because I was exhausted and had some aches, and it was suggested that I be careful with my shoulder.

Back story- I have a bad shoulder and knee.

Anywho, moral of the story is, be patient. I am learning about patience right now. I am learning that when I look in the mirror I need to look at myself, and not the image of what I "should" be. In the end, that seems to be worthless. When I look in the mirror I am learning that I am constantly being me. What else is greater than that... Nothing. Even though I felt like such a slacker, I realized the whole moral of the story is not to starve myself, or to run until I lose ten pounds, the story is about all this healing that I need. ON the outside, I was fine, but on the inside, God only knows what was going on. See, I am taking active steps toward Christ, and finding out what I was really missing out on.... It is not easy.

I am realizing though, that life is better lived, being honest, not just about how I feel but about who I am!

I am sore today, and tired... it is has been a long day... But I am alive. I am well. I am thankful!

Let me know how I can be prayin for yaw!

God Bless,
Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment