Thursday, January 13, 2011

Wow... I am pretty sore.

Last night was another great workout, it was also the hardest work out. I did 3 sets of 15 in nearly everything I did. I also did heavier weights and pushed myself. It was so hard, but I thought of everyone who is encouraging me, and it helped me. (I think I was curling like 400 LBS or something, I lost count)...

Anywho, I am extremely sore. I have forgotten about that part. But I still have a since of calm and joy even though today, for the first time I was going to a class, I wrote down the wrong room and have no clue where it is. But you get through.

Tonight's workout is legs again, and it will be high reps and heavier weights... It will be hard, but nice to know I can push through.

I have some thoughts for today. Lot's of things are going through my mind, especially ones of doubt. I am often known for starting what sounds like a great idea, but ends pretty poorly. Thus, why I am trying to be open about everything that I am going through right now for the support.

I am learning to make this journey my own. Which is often hard, I am so use to working with people that I forget a lot of my own personal drive. So today, I will leave you with a quote that has helped me many times:

Sam, on the verge of entering Mordor -

"We shouldn't be here at all, if we'd known more about it before we started. But I suppose it's often that way. The brave things in the old tales and songs, Mr. Frodo: adventures, as I used to call the...m. I used to think they that they were things the wonderful folk of the stories went out and looked for, because they wanted them, because they were exciting and life was a bit dull, a kind of sport, as you might say. But that's not the way of it with the tales that really mattered, or the ones that stay in the mind. Folk seem to have been just landed in them, usually--their paths were laid that way, as you put it. But I expect they had lots of chances, like us, of turning back, only they didn't. And if they had, we shouldn't know, because they'd have been forgotten. We hear about those as just went on--and not all to a good end, mind you; at least not to what folk inside a story and not outside it call a good end."(Lord of the Rings)


Much Love, feel free to send me prayer requests!

God Bless,
Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment