Friday, January 21, 2011

It is what it is!

I took my first day off. I was not feeling well, I was exhausted, and I had some aches. I sadly woke up with them too. I was informed to just take a small break, as long as you promise yourself to get back into it. They also told me that being Healthy is not about getting to the gym every moment, but resting, eating right, and challenging yourself.

Welp, as much as it pains me to say that I feel defeated after not going last night, I am happy to tell you my small victories. I usually play cards, but when I do, I usually eat just tons of terrible food for you. Last night, I had dinner after my financial class, and I am pumped to say that when I went to play cards, I had 4 Bagel crisps bites, one peach-O and one chocolate turtle... Usually it is MUCH more!! It was proud mostly because I chose to drink water too! usually it is some sugary drink. The best part was, it was as if it were natural for me to ask for water! It just felt good!

Now, I am taking the Dave Ramsey Financial University class, and I must say, even after the first lesson, I am pumped! My mind is already changing, and I hope my actions follow! Plus, I LOVE the support! All of you should consider being a part of it!!

Anywho, Enjoy your day, and  if you are in the tundra of ND... STAY WARM!!!

God Bless,
Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment