Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Level of Confidence

Man, was I sore and tired today after last nights work out! I am excited to get this week done with. SOO many things happening! (Also, as a point of confession, I hate dealing with the parking ticket office, by the end of the conversation, I had no clue what I was saying anymore or what I am suppose to do. Not to mention I probably did something illegal to begin with... JEEPERS!!)

Anywho.

This will be a short update. I need some recipes. I am starting to become a little more adventurous, plus I plan out my meals! So that is fun.

I still have a lot to learn in life. And that is sometimes the hardest part. I wonder what am I suppose to be doing, or what should I be doing. It is not an easy thing to do.

I will say this, I am starting to enjoy the mystery of life more. I still have a lot to learn.

More importantly, I am learning a lot about behavior. I am learning that relapsing in old habits is normal and expected. To think that one can stop cold turkey without relapse is only going to lead to a lot of guilt. I think that is where my heart is trying to work out right now. I am dealing with all the gunk inside my life that I have built up for years. I am recognizing Christ more in some ways. Some days, I recognize Christ as right next to me, and other days (sometimes in long stints) I can barely even remember Christ and what Christ's Love truly means. I just have to battle through that.

Thank you all for the support! let me know how I can pray for you!

-Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment