Friday, January 7, 2011

Monday at 9pm

It is going to be a hard journey. I usually get injured, and hurt myself, but this time, I am not going to allow myself to get fooled. I can't go one living the way I am, and attempt to feel healthy.

So, my challenge, pray with me, encourage me, and spur me on. Cause God knows I need it.

I want to do something different though, I want to be prayin with you all! I want you to help you as well. Please shoot me an e-mail, asking me to pray with you on a certain topic, or if you want to share a part of your journey with me, I would love that!

 (email: caseyshayden@gmail.com)


Please send me something you want me to pray about, or for someone else about. It will all be annonymous.


I will try to update as much as possible!! Much Love!
Casey!

No comments:

Post a Comment