Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Count on me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwMvlNLV8ZU

I am typically not a fan of Hip-Hop (partially because I tend to break into random dance), but this is a catchy song. I really appreciate it too!

Last night was aerobic and legs... Needless to say, "going hard" for the last 5 minutes exhausted me. It killed me it seemed, but yet, I am looking forward to another day of going to the gym. I must admit, that I am pretty dang tired, but this week is flyin by, and pretty soon, I can say I have two weeks done... TWO WEEKS!!!

Apart from this, I will be also taking a Financial class with my church. I am interested seeing that I have no clue what the next year of my life will bring. I pray I am following the leading of Christ, and that I am involved with a job that I am passionate about.

Now, what I am asking for these next few days are some good and cheap recipes! I have been eating healthier food, but I am ready for some new meals!! Although, I am still in love with Chicken and Rice!!

Let me know how I can be praying for you! Send me an e-mail, leave a comment or text!

Much Love
Casey

E-Mail- casey.s.hayden@gmail.com
Cell- 651-470-4967

No comments:

Post a Comment