Friday, January 28, 2011

Stress

I would be lying if I did not say I was stressed out right now. But in the end, I have found I am stressed because I am not patient. I am not taking my time to enjoy what I am going through. I am rushing through everything and attempting to live at the same time.

Seriously, look my my schedule... I have everything planned out, almost to when I would even be going to the bathroom and where. Talk about boring. I have found my stress comes when things are not going to plan. I CANNOT BELIEVE I AM A PLAN GUY! I grew up despising those people and thinking little of them... Now I have ALL the respect in the world for them.

BUT I am beginning to change from that. I mean, do not get me wrong, I am very adaptable, however, I get stressed if it is my plan we have to go from. ESPECIALLY when I can't do something because of my scdeule. It was a CRAZY week.

However, I am learning again how to find God. It sounds simple to think about, but it is a moment by moment thing. Yes, I gave my life to Christ when I was 8, but I have been fighting for years to still know Him.

Keep prayin. Working out it great! Let me know how you need prayer or encouragment!

God Bless,
Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment